Each one of us understands the importance of pharmaceuticals in our lives. Their products such as vaccines, medicines, specialty formulations and veterinary medicines are consumed all over world ensuring health and well-being of animals and humans alike. The chronology of pharmaceutical industries has been shaped by demanding and sometimes even disruptive business strategies. From the period of ‘blockbuster drugs’ we have moved onto ‘open science’ where pharmaceutical companies are looking for the combination of right talent, their research potential and moving in to acquire them. A consolidation of sorts to speak, which bolsters prospects for pharma companies that have a uniquely tough business monitored by stringent guidelines and dictated by challenging markets.
But garnering and curating research potential has been a long-standing challenge that the pharmaceutical organizations and their labs have faced. Revisiting their chronology through the early periods till now would go onto show humongous amounts of legacy data in form of reports, protocols and SOPs. The regulatory requirements due to the nature of manufacturing and products shows vigilance, monitoring and a version-wise update to ensure that only the best quality medicines are available to us.
- They are looking to migrate from their legacy platforms. And constantly searching for solutions and services that would provide their employees the desired agility in their daily operations.
- Not only this, they also need a platform which would be compliant with the statutory and regulatory requirements which would update in the near future.
- In this industry, each company has huge sales manpower, who meets their clients across the allocated geography, regularly. Clients have their specific requirements and therefore the turnaround period of fulfilling them becomes very low due to lack of proper coordination and collaboration as well as the differing client based needs.
- This further reflects on the performance of the sales teams as tracking their activities in terms of leads, progress of the leads and their statuses isn’t transparent across the organization.
- Innovation and advancement have revolutionized IT services and processes for the pharmaceutical industry. Growth of secure cloud-based application services, mobile interactions and digitization of clinical data have improved process effectiveness and reduced time to market.
- The best way to deliver the power of cloud productivity, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources is by implementing office 365 business. Each and every individual can access their business information and data anytime anywhere. Employees are already familiar with Microsoft Office applications, so there is no need to train them for new technologies.
- This would help everyone to move to one standard solution helping employees communicate better with everyone in the company. The other logical move is to consolidate everyone on a global messaging platform.
- Transition from an on-premises messaging system to a hosted solution making it reliable.
- Office 365 gives the ability to integrate future growth, be it organic or inorganic. More importantly, it can deliver unified communications and value-added services to employees, enhancing productivity and experience.
- Apart from such ensured gains, the option of tailor-made solutions for communication, collaboration, manpower reporting and even other specific needs can be included within Office365.
- It can reduce IT support and maintenance cost by 60%
- Reduced overall total cost of investment by 50%
- Enhance business processes by 15% through integrated and scalable design solutions
- It can provide a faster and economical way to shift application workloads to cloud
- With the tailor made solutions on top of SharePoint technology, business process can be faster.
Office 365 Implementation process
- Plan Office 365 implantation
- Preparations of moving to Office 365
Major parts to consider in Implementation process
- File storage
- Applications and tailor-made solutions
- Users Trainings